Frequently asked questions about Selina
If the relative humidity measured in the room falls below 20 %, Selina displays 2 dashes (– –). With the new version of Selina (as of 2014), the measurement range has been increased to 10 % and no more dashes are displayed.
Doctors recommend a relative humidity of 40 % to 60 % for living rooms and offices. With the Stadler Form humidifiers and air washers, you create an ideal air humidity indoors even in the winter.
- Press ON/OFF in the lower recess to display the clock.
- Press SET CLOCK in the upper recess for at least 2 seconds to activate setup mode.
- Now press within the lower recess multiple times until the current time is displayed (1-24 h, 1-12 am/pm).
- Press SET CLOCK in the upper recess once to set the minutes.
- Now press within the lower recess multiple times until the current minute is displayed.
- The time is saved if 5 seconds elapse without any input being made.
The sensor of Selina has a tolerance range of +/- 3 %. In order to compare the humidity displays of hygrometers, measurements must be taken under the same conditions (e.g. same temperature) and at the same position. A distance of one metre between two hygrometers may, under certain circumstances, cause a deviation. Please note that all hygrometers have a tolerance range, usually +/- 5 %. Do not place Selina on or near a heater or by a window.